At [COMPANYNAME], we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access with the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace to provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us to deliver superior service and act as a trusted business adviser.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
Virtual or outsourced CFOs can provide all the same services as traditional CFOs with the added benefit of increased flexibility and decreased cost. If you need CFO-level talent, but only part-time such as one day per week, one week per month, or on a project basis, consider engaging a virtual or outsourced CFO.
Here are just a sample of the services that virtual and outsourced CFOs can provide.
- Financial Analysis and Operational Results Analysis – Finding trends, operating more efficiently, and tracking key performance indicators to assist in future decision-making.
- Improve Profitability – Assess operations for process inefficiencies such as excesses in labor, materials, or misallocation of resources that may be costing your company money.
- Strategic Planning – Identify and quantify the important factors that will affect your future growth and success.
- Forecasting and Budgeting – Create a new forecast or budget process or improve your existing one; a virtual CFO can help you formulate plans that are accurate and reliable.
- Cash Flow Projections – Always know your cash position in the future so you can keep your lenders and vendors happy as well as prepare for expansions, downturns, major repairs, or fixed asset acquisitions.
- Organizational Structure – Create the optimal organizational structure, so your business or a certain department operates like a well-oiled machine.
- Financial Staff – While you have a staff that handles the day to day financial transactions, you need to focus on other aspects of the business rather than managing the accounting function. An outsourced CFO can manage and train these staff members on or off-site.
- Acquisitions – Understand if an acquisition makes financial sense, understand the valuations involved or plan for the onboarding and integration.